Friday, April 1, 2016

March comings and goings - first purchase-free month of 2016!

Comings - 1
  • Swarovski necklace - a gift from my Godmother

Goings - 4 (+1 from February)

  • Adidas Superstars - I actually forgot to include this in my February count, but I let these go as they were a lot more worn looking than I remembered.
  • 2 Eddie Bauer sundresses - I bought these not because I loved them, but I needed something light for a trip I was taking a few years ago. I only wore them a couple of times each but never was too impressed with them. I held on to them because it seemed like a waste, but it's just as much a waste if I'm not wearing them and they're taking up closet space. 
  • Vintage wedges - I love them and they're super cute but the other day I tried wearing them to work and had to change out of them immediately by the time I got there. I think I wore them before, I wasn't doing too much walking. The walking distance I have for my commute to work isn't even that long. 
  • Navy Zara kitten heels - SO sad about these as they just became a wardrobe staple but unfortunately they make an incredible amount of noise on the concrete. Constantly squeaking and in trying to walk a certain way to avoid the squeaking, have been causing me pain. So choked to let these go as they went so well with a lot of my outfits, but there's just no way around it =(

On a plus side, to-date, I'm already 4 pairs of shoes in (or gone, depending on how you look at it haha) towards my goal of letting go 5 pairs of shoes this year.

3 comments:

  1. I am impressed with your progress in reducing your shoe count, eggtart! I am not having much success right now; and actually still want to buy those sandals. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tnx, Mimmy. It's a work in progress - slowly but surely. It's hard because there are new shoes I want to get haha, but I really don't have the space.

      Delete