Tuesday, March 8, 2016

#ootd - my photographer has returned!

Some of you may remember that my husband, also my #ootd photographer (yes, he's a super sweet guy <3), was away for 6 months to go return to school and pursue a new career. He returned home in early February after passing with flying colors, and has already begun employment with one of the largest companies in his new industry. Many congrats to him!!!

And now, after settling down with a new work schedule and finally being able to spend a weekend together between both our work schedules, was able to spend some time to do a #ootd shoot. It also helped that our rainy Vancouver weather let up for an hour and we were able to head outside. 

Work has gotten even busier for me so I don't get home until after dark, therefore, moving forward, I'll try my best to keep up with daily #ootd posts but will try to do a proper shoot and post a 'featured #ootd' post when I have more time on the weekends and me and the husband have more time together. 

So, without further adieu, the return of #ootd! 


Jacket | Michael Kors
Top | Banana Republic
Jeans | Banana Republic
Shoes | The Wishbone Collection
Bag | Lauren by Ralph Lauren Whitby satchel
Watch | Seiko
Necklace | Swarovski



 

 

2 comments:

  1. First, congrats to your DH, eggtart! This is really a great ootd. Looking forward to your future ootd's too. I could use some inspiration, as I feel a bit "meh" in the style department right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mimmy for the congrats! I feel I need to reorganize my closet again and do another purge. Lately, for work at least, my outfits feel less than stellar and I notice I'm just grabbing things here and there out of convenience. OR, i'm getting too attached to my new favourite items and keep wearing them - which is not a bad thing either, but definitely getting repetitive haha.

      Delete