Saturday, February 27, 2016

KOREA, curated - February 2016 discovery box

I'm really excited about this post - we just received out first KOREA, curated Discovery Box, their February 2016 edition. I love receiving packages in the mail. There's no better way to treat yourself than a subscription box - it's a gift every month!


Love their logo

They're a subscription service box that fills their monthly boxes with Korean products, ranging from snacks, CDs, socks, toys, you name it. I love the detail they put into their boxes - from their simple and cute logo design, to the very informative product information sheet in each box, and their unboxing videos; you can tell they're passionate about sharing their love for all things Korea.


The featured company and featured subscriber page

The featured items page that gives you info on what you're getting


Not only do they send over favourite and popular Korean items, but they also seek out independent artists and entrepreneurs, to feature and include. You don't just get the everyday, you're also getting the very special, unique, and up-and-coming that Korea has to offer. 



How awesome! All this, in one box!
To give you a better idea, I separated the edible and non-edible. 

I'm SO excited to try the instant noodles -
the description claims it's so spicy that even Koreans don't eat it.
The socks! Love them!

If you love anything Korea, or haven't had a chance to visit and still want the experience, I'd recommend trying this subscription box experience. 


ALSO, and I'm really a stickler for user-friendly websites, I really appreciate their clean, stream-line, and user friendly website - www.koreacurated.com


Yes, I'm really anal about some things and poor websites just kill my experience - I don't care how awesome a product might be. I won't be impressed.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, eggtart, the contents of this box look so tasty and fun! It is really tempting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super excited to try it out. I've been following some other subscription boxes on instagram and this is the first one I'm trying. I'll probably do an update post about some of the products after. I'm totally loving the socks though - I hate buying socks, so to receive them, is so awesome lol.

      Delete