Friday, March 18, 2016

Getting ready for Spring!

Spring is just around the corner and a number of us on our forum are beginning to think about our Spring wardrobe so we're not tempted to shop outside of what we might actually need. 

I know I have enough in my closet, and I know they are Spring appropriate - I just need to think about it and come up with ideas while I'm not trying to rush out the door. 

I started off with my most Spring looking top - my mint green sleeveless blouse from Banana Republic. For simplicity, I just put together 7 outfits for each day of the week. What do you guys think? Any suggestions? What would you switch out? Would love to hear your thoughts! 


Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday - Business casual

Saturday

Sunday

3 comments:

  1. I like your week of looks as is, eggtart! Although they all include the same top, they are all very different. And I think we are doing that mind meld thing again, because I have been working on 7 looks with my Picotin Lock! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mimmy. I'm looking forward to the warm weather. It's back to clouds today, but no rain! so we're getting there. I love your Picotin, it's really unique and classic looking. The shade of gray is just perfect. Can't wait to see more outfits with it.

      Delete
  2. Thank you! That seems to be a favourite among others as well. That skirt is one of my faves and its an easy go-to item for me. It goes well with a lot of colored tops.

    ReplyDelete