Friday, March 11, 2016

My favourite things from our 'KOREA, curated February 2016 discovery box'

I was really excited to receive our first ever, subscription box from KOREA, curated. I've been following a number of subscription boxes on Instagram and chose something that both my husband and myself can enjoy. My next subscription box may be a girls only thing, shh ;) 


Simple detail, but I  love that the box isn't taped.
It's packed in another box with all the ugly shipping details and when you open it, just leaves a very clean box. 

I did a reveal post when we received it, as well as an unboxing video that you can check out here (my first youtube reveal of anything), and here are some of my favourite things from the February 2016 box. 


This cell phone charm - I love it because it says 'luck' in Chinese, and I am Chinese, so you know... ALSO, an added plus for me is that I'm a bit obsessed with gold hardware on my bags lately, so if I don't put it on my phone, I can always hang it from my bags.

I also like the packaging for it - a simple, slim, black box that slides out. Again, I love packaging designs.

Cuteness! Preettty self-explanatory there.
Also, socks are something I don't like to buy, so to get free cute socks, is awesomeness

Spicy instant noodles and aaaamaaaazing candy. The candy is soooooo gooood

This is what the spicy noodles look like.I can eat pretty spicy and like to get my hands on pretty much any kind of spicy instant noodles. This, was good. The spicy doesn't start immediately, but slowly builds up as you keep eating. Then, before you know it, your lips start to get numb and burn, and you can start feeling it in your insides. I chased it down with my usual beer of choice - Kronenbourg Blanc 1664. I don't recommend it if you're used to having heart burn and the like.




2 comments: