Tuesday, May 26, 2015

3 piece #ootd


This outfit came about because a number of us that are part of an online community of bag lovers, decided that we would use red bags last weekend. Behold, my Michael Kors red hobo (the factory version - I had the boutique version but sold it as I love this version much more). 

Since I can't seem to get enough of the H&M basic dresses I bought earlier in the month, I paired my bag with my navy dress. I usually play it pretty safe with shoes, going with neutral colors, but I decided it would be the perfect opportunity to wear my red American Eagle cork wedges that I purchased several seasons ago from Payless Shoes, but rarely wear. 

It's a very simple outfit but it's exactly why I love it - it's comfortable and easy to wear. I think the mixture of the navy and the height of the wedges makes it a little bit dressier. I'm happy to have discovered this combination, and would definitely wear it for date nights and casual Fridays at the office. Another plus is that it doesn't even make me feel like it's a lot of effort to put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment