Friday, May 15, 2015

New favourite wardrobe staple!

Last week I decided to return a couple of items that I had purchased in February from H&M. After more than 2 months, they still had their tags on them, so staying true to my resolution, I knew they had to go. I took a small hit with their exchange policy - after 30 days, even with receipt, you receive store credit for the current selling price, but felt relieved that they were out of my closet.

I took a stroll through the store and came across their basic dresses (with pockets!) and purchased one in navy and one in orange. I also purchased a orange striped sweatshirt for $10 - I'm currently quite attracted to orange.

One of my best purchases EVER - immediately after I got home, I changed for dinner and I decided to wear the orange one. I love this thing. I didn't get a chance to dress it up too much as I was running late, but I have already worn this item 3 times since I purchased it, in totally different settings - dinner, taking an afternoon stroll, and going to a casual meeting on the weekend. 


an H &M Basic

Here are the 3 outfits I've made with it so far - 


Dinner, casual stroll, weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment