Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Sparkling Hill Resort & a new Swarovski accessory

Last month I had the pleasure of spending a weekend away with some wonderful ladies, to celebrate the upcoming wedding of my Maid-of-Honor. We went for a quick retreat to Sparking Hill Resort, located in Vernon, British Columbia.

Located 5 hours away from Vancouver, the drive up was beautiful and I couldn't have asked for better weather. I arrived on a beautiful sunny, Saturday, and the Swarovski themed resort was lit up!!! There were crystals EVERY WHERE!!!! Even on the back of the chairs in the restaurant. The rooms all had crystal fireplaces, the hallways were lined in crystals, and the steam rooms were heavenly.

Here's a link for more info: http://www.sparklinghill.com/

Here are some pictures during my stay -







And my favourite one of all!

(Do click to enlarge, it's worth it!)

I recommend this place to everyone, it is absolutely beautiful and calming. The steam rooms are amazing and they even have a cold room. I am looking forward to spending a future romantic weekend here with my husband.

There's also a small gift store that we checked out before leaving and this beauty caught my eye! From the Stardust collection -

 

They didn't have it in my size so I purchased it just yesterday in the boutique near my home. They come in 8 colors and also have matching necklaces that can be used as a double-wrap bracelets. I highly recommend this item - super comfortable, reasonably priced, and just adds a little sparkle to an outfit =)

You can see the other colors here -

No comments:

Post a Comment