Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Sephora versus H Mart pricing for Korean skincare products

Lately I've been on a bit of a face-mask purchasing binge and while I was surfing the Sephora website, came across the Korean brand - Tonymoly. 

I placed 2 items (a blackhead steam balm, and an eye mask that makes you look like a panda  (so cute!!)) in my basket, only to find that they were sold-out. As luck would have it, I had a meeting the next day and walked passed my local H Mart and came across the exact same items (I didn't even know that part of the store had opened), selling for less than what I found them for on both Sephora websites.

The Sephora US site priced them at $18.00 and $3.00 respectively, and to account for the exchange rate, the Sephora Canada site price is selling them at $23.00 and $4.50.




I purchased them for $12.99 and $1.99 respectively.



For any of you interested in Korean products from Sephora, check your local H Mart first.

I will do a follow-up review post when I have had a chance to try these out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment