Friday, October 2, 2015

September comings and goings

Coming - 3 

Technically, NOTHING (at least nothing that I bought myself) - It is my second no-spend month of the year!!
  • Gifted - Swarovski necklace
  • Gifted - Banana Republic earrings
  • Gifted - Jeweled firefly necklace
Goings - 3+
  • Necklace
  • Tahari sleeveless top - actually, it will be demoted to a sleep shirt (letting go of another one of my sleep shirts which I don't log in my Stylebook App)
  • Banana Republic khaki colored trousers - don't like the way they fit anymore 
  • not directly from my home closet, but from my closet at my parents' house; I donated a number of work appropriate pieces. I had been hoping I would fit into them later, but my friend is involved in a program to collect clothing for women who are looking to get back on their feet, so I let them go. And I'm very, very, very close to completely having no clothing at my parents' place.

No comments:

Post a Comment