Friday, November 6, 2015

October comings and goings

Goings - 3
  • Collarless blazer - just don't really like the way it looks and fits on me any more
  • Guinevere purple bolero - gave it to my friend as it was a little snug on me and looked better on her
  • Esprit white and navy striped 3/4-sleeve sweater - it was big on me to begin with but has now stretched out even more

Comings - 17
  • Cobalt colorblock drape pants from Banana Republic - got these for such a steal and I'm so in love with the color!
  • a set of 3 pouches - I'll count as one item
  • a coat from my mom for weekends and casual wear - it' s a good in between fall and winter coat until I am able to find one that I like enough to purchase. It's in a neutral color scheme and also has a hood for our never-ending Vancouver rain.
  • 2 pairs of white jeans, pair of blue jeans, white linen pants, a black and gray patterned drape pant, a blue sheath dress, sweater, tshirt, and v-neck top for layering all from the Banana Republic outlet
  • Slipped a last minute haul day into October - 2 ivory tops and 2 dresses from LOFT, and a navy quilted jacket from H&M for casual outings (something I had been missing since I donated a number of jackets)
For the rest of the year, I do not intend to add any more pieces to my wardrobe since I went a little over my 2015 budget with my last second haul at LOFT and jacket purchase at H&M. Hopefully, I see more 'goings' for the rest of the year to start out my 2016 goal with a bang! I'll talk more about that later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment