Friday, September 26, 2014

A few of my favourite things - my Hunter rain boots


There are some items you don’t need a lot of (or if you’re like me, just hate buying) so I try to get the best quality I can to avoid (minimize) having to re-buy. I strongly stand by the fact that sometimes it’s better to pay more for an item than having to replace it often - keeps my sanity, and saves me money in the long run. Sometimes I can’t avoid a high price tag, but if the quality is there and I know I will be using it for a long time, I don’t mind. Too much. 
In this particular case, I found these limited edition Hunter rain boots at Winners for an amazing price! I’ve had them for 5 years and I still get compliments on them every time I wear them because they’re so different from the usual Hunters that are seen (I live in a very very rainy city) . Bonus - they’re navy!

No comments:

Post a Comment