Friday, September 26, 2014

I don’t need to buy - perfume


As part of my goal towards minimalism, I have been identifying items that I feel I don’t need to own a lot of - my closet and ‘get ready’ routine contain a lot of things I can pare down on. Sure, variety is great, but some times it’s just overkill (not to mention, when you live in a <800 SF condo, you just can’t, or in my case, don’t want to own so much stuff). 
Perfumes are such a thing that I don’t need a lot of, especially since they take so long to use up. I started this year with 7 full-sized bottles of varying amounts, and have a goal to down-size to just owning a maximum of two at any given time. I currently have 5 and am switching back-and-forth between my Marc by Marc Jacobs Daisy, and YSL Parisienne.

No comments:

Post a Comment