Friday, January 22, 2016

First wardrobe addition of 2016! - Lou & Grey Mix-up Cardigan

Here's my first wardrobe addition of 2016 =) And it was a gift from my parents! =D

Lou & Grey Mix-up Cardigan

I love this cardigan - it has the colors that I chose to build my color capsule around and it is soooo cozy, like a giant hug. I absolutely love it. My parents bought it for me while they were helping me kill time, waiting for my car to be serviced. Even though I'm an adult now, they still spoil me <3

I wore it on my recent trip to Vegas and it was perfect for the cool weather they were having, jumping in and out of cabs and between hotels. When I was inside, it was just right and didn't leave me too warm. I would have been too cold at night if I were to walk the strip, but during the day, with the sun out, it wasn't too bad, and when I got a little chilly, I just wrapped it around myself and it really was cozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment