Friday, January 15, 2016

My top 10 favourite outfits of 2015

I started doing an out of of the day and it's fun to see how my outifts have changed. Personally, I think my initial outfits were a bit lackluster and definitely improved towards the end of the year, especially with some of the new items I brought in. Thanks to Mimmy, the biggest wardrobe/style change I start to do was use skinny belts and they've definitely help me to finish and polish an otherwise boring outfit. Life got a bit busy towards the end of December and I had to stop with my #ootd posts but I hope I'll be back at it in 2016 and putting together even better outfits. 

In no particular order, these are my top 10 favourite outfits of 2015 - please feel free to make any suggestions to these, I love hearing different people's take to an outfit. 












No comments:

Post a Comment