Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year! (December comings and goings)

Happy New Year to all of you!!! - I hope all of you have had a wonderful holiday season with your friends and family and are ready to start fresh with any resolutions you have.

To start off the new year, a recap of my December comings and goings =)

Goings - 5
  • Doc Marten combat boots - sold them to fund my future pre-loved Speedy
  • Doc Marten loafers - sold them to fund my future pre-loved Speedy
  • Adidas work out top - don't like it anymore 
  • Esprit dress - don't like it anymore
  • Purple top - doesn't fit the same anymore
Comings - 1
  • Stuart Weitzman loafers - given to me by a family friend - this DOES put me backward by one pair of shoes towards my goal, but I mean, they're Stuart Weitzman's, c'mon haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment