Thursday, December 18, 2014

A few of my favourite things - sheep wool slippers


As the weather gets cooler, there is nothing I look forward to more than coming home and cozying up in these - my sheep wool slippers! I received these last year from my lovely mother-in-law (she lives in Nova Scotia so she certainly knows a thing or two about keeping warm!) and they are one of my favourite things - they keep me so warm and are so nice to walk in, especially on hardwood. These are one of the first things I bring out when the temperature starts to drop. 

For those interested, mine were made from the Lismore Sheep Farm Wool Shop - http://www.lismoresheepfarmwoolshop.com/ -- located in beautiful Pictou County, Nova Scotia.

3 comments:

  1. This post made me smile eggtart! I have the Florida version, I think of your slippers; and they are one of my faves too. I have light blue suede flip flops, lined in shearling! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your flip flops sound absolutely amazing! After I received these, I decided that every shoe needed to be lined. Even stilettos haha.

      Delete
    2. You know eggtart you are really onto a great idea. I have some UGG clogs, that are actually kind of dressy, but they are lined in shearling!

      Delete