Thursday, December 11, 2014

Scored at the Bay's One Day Sale for women's boots!



Last Thursday was the Bay's One Day Sale and along with my knee high boots, I also scored these awesome leather ankle boots from Denim & Supply (by Ralph Lauren) for only $60.

Not including my rainboots and Uggs, I only own 3 pairs of boots but they provide me with a great range and I am able to produce a lot more outfits. Now 'boot complete', I feel confident that I can begin to create capsule wardrobes. 

These are a few of the outfits I created with these boots:






2 comments:

  1. I really like these boots! I like pretty much everything about them, the leather (smooth right?), the toe shape and the heel height. Great closet addition eggtart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yup, they are a smooth leather and very comfortable. I wore them all day yesterday at work and they didn't need to be broken in.

      Delete