Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December count

Added another shirt and pair of shoes to the donations pile and finally dropped the bag off on the 26th.

I received 2 unexpected gifts from my parents - a black quilted down coat, and a pair of pajama bottoms, which were two things I was on the look out for but had not told anyone and again I received them. I'm starting to think I should just keep quiet from now on and see what happens ;) 
Yesterday, I went to the mall to kill some time before dinner and checked out some sales - nothing really caught my eye but managed to score a few wardrobe staples at the GAP. I purchased 2 pairs of pants and 2 tops for $80!
(The plaid shirt I bought is actually black)


Started another pile for donations and have added more 'knick knacks' than clothing but as long as I'm clearing things out, I'm happy!

1 comment:

  1. Great wardrobe staples eggtart; and all for $80, amazing! I've done a little last minute closet purging too, won't actually be able to drop the items off until 2015, but I think this will be a good way to start off the year! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete