Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Ask and you shall receive ...

... even if I totally ask for it in my head.
The other day, feeling the festive holiday vibes, I thought to myself that it would be really great to have a red colored silk scarf, perhaps something in a floral pattern (since I had recently seen a Flora Gucci bag) and today I received a gift from a co-worker, and lo and behold! A red silk floral patterned scarf!
In a previous post, I had stated that I would not be purchasing scarves for myself since I always seem to be gifted them so the thought was quite fleeting - what are the odds that I would get a red floral silk scarf? Red, maybe. Silk, possibly. But floral? That was a bit of a stretch. But it happened! And it couldn't be more perfect than what I had imagined this said scarf would look like.
Here she is!

Side note: It also came with a matching red tie for my husband, which I thought was a great 'his and hers' gift as they come packaged together in the same gift box.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful scarf and great gift, eggtart! How thoughtful that your DH got a tie too. Hmm, I wonder if this wishing thing would work for me? Have to think about something really hard, and see if I get it, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mimmy! I love it and it's my first large square scarf. Can't wait to use it.

      I went home and wished for a bunch of things LOL.

      Delete