Friday, September 4, 2015

August comings and goings

What came in - 4
  • Franco Sarto Venezia flats
  • Keds x Kate Spade purple leopard print sneakers
  • Marc by Marc Jacobs black Balle Logodisc flats
  • Townshoes black loafers (made in Italy)
What went out - 11
  • 5 pairs of designer jeans/shorts - was able to find a new home for them with my friend. I am so happy I was able to pass them to someone I know who will give them a good home. I know, I'm super attached when it's something I love - I need to know it's going to be taken good care of. 
  • 1 pair of really old wide leg, 3/4 pants from the GAP - they were really popular 10 years ago; the really comfy and soft kind with the wide elastic waist band that folds over, remember? I can't remember the name for them now...
  • my every day Cole Haan Wedge shoes - getting worn out and I found replacement every day flats with the MbMj flats
  • 1 pair of red American Eagle wedge sandals - let go because they don't go with too many items in my wardrobe, and I can't think of any new outfits for them
  • 2 pairs of Aldo shoes that I have not worn in years, and can't think of any outfits to pair them with
  • my Cole Haan leopard flats - they're just too worn out now =( and replaced my trend wardrobe staple with a new trend: black loafers
Budget status: With another month left of the third quarter, I am currently over budget per quarter, but still under budget for the year. I'd love to come out of the year under budget and have more than one month of no-purchase months.Who knows, this may be the end to my shopping for the year.. maybe....

No comments:

Post a Comment