Tuesday, September 1, 2015

4 seasons - coral sheath dress

It's starting to get cooler now (winds over the weekend reaching up 80km+ and power outages galore!!) so I thought it would be a perfect time to publish my first '4 seasons' post. As I mentioned before, it's hard to own less when you live in a 4 season country, but there are some items that I'm able to wear year round at the office.

As many of you know, I LOVE this coral sheath dress, so I thought I would start with this one =)

Spring - ivory cardigan, boat shoes

Summer - T-strap sandals, ivory belt

Fall - brown 3/4 length sleeve knitted cardigan, brown ankle boots
(if it gets cooler than usual, I'd wear tights too)

Winter - black wool cardigan, black loafers, leopard print belt
(outside of the office, I'd probably be wearing my black knee high rain boots)


No comments:

Post a Comment