Tuesday, September 8, 2015

My #ootd photographer is moving

So, lately you may have noticed that I haven't been able to keep up with my #ootds - my husband and photographer (yes, I'm very lucky that he takes the time daily to help me with my blog =)) got accepted into school last Wednesday for his electrician's foundations course (hurray!) and we have been scrambling to get him ready for this coming school semester, which starts today. Needless to say, #ootd photos were on the back burner. 

We have been hoping that he gets into school sooner than later, but had no idea it would be so sudden as we were expecting the winter semester at the earliest since the schools he wanted had wait-lists of over a year - we are very excited but that means he has to move 8 hours north, and will be away until February. I'm super excited for him, and very proud of him for taking charge of his life and starting something new - I think he will do a fantastic job and can't wait to see him during Christmas break =) <3 He just flew out on Sunday =(

In the meantime, what does that mean for my blog and closet perfecting? - my #ootds will be taken by myself and I will try me best to showcase the outfits as best I can, but please bare with me on their quality (it's only temporary); and I will be without my Stylebook App. I had planned on returning to capsule wardrobes this month, but I think that will have to wait until his return. I will do my best to write down my outfit information so I can input it into the App the next time I see him (sounds crazy, but I did this for 4 months earlier this year when he was back home in Nova Scotia). 

4 comments:

  1. Major congrats to your husband, eggtart! Very exciting. I guess you will now get to practice the art of the selfie. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mimmy! We are both very excited!

      Yes, I am considering investing in a selfie-stick lol.. and must read up on how to take the 'perfect' selfie hehe

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, woo hoo! Exciting indeed. It is the BEST when someone you love achieves something, it's so fun to be part of. I second the selfie stick idea. There are also those flexible tripods that hold your phone, but you'd have to perfect the art of the timer I guess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! =) and I'm so happy that I can share this news with you guys.

      I did google selfie sticks but have to figure out which ones work for BlackBerrys, and I did find an app for the BB that is supposed to be compatible them, so fingers crossed! =)

      Delete