Friday, September 11, 2015

It's getting cooler now! Which means UGGs weather!


One of the best thing about cooler weather is that I get to break out my UGGs. For years I was against this trend, even when I lived in Toronto and walked every where, every day. I thought they were f-ugly to say the least and couldn't describe the distaste I felt for them. 

When I moved back to Vancouver, oddly, I felt colder than ever because of the damp weather and since I still commuted daily, I begrudgingly tried them, and the second my feet touched the soft woolly lining, I was in love. 

So much so, that I wrote a haiku about them. 

Just 'cuz I love them, I still think they're f'ugly - but perhaps in a cute way now ;)
My gray ones are wearing out but I was lucky enough that my mom gave me her brand new ones in tan =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment