Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas comes early with a pair of Stuart Weitzman's

It's funny how things work out - despite letting go of 2 pairs of shoes in a week, I was given a pair of almost, brand-spanking new, Stuart Weitzman Geek Loafers in black patent leather.



Yes, I'm up one again in shoe count, but... who can resist? The best part is, I think they will be great to replace all the outfits I made with my Doc Marten loafers, and will be a fantastic everyday shoe since they are so incredibly comfortable!

2 comments:

  1. I really like these loafers, eggtart! What a great gift. They do seem like they will go with a lot of outfits and be a very versatile shoe. I also agree, that although I am also trying to lower my closet count, I am not going to be too hard on myself if I add something. ;)

    ReplyDelete