Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!!! - Preparing for 2016

Merry Christmas!!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day with their loved ones. I'm spending the day with my husband and enjoying the time we have together before he heads back up north to finish school.

I'll make this post short and sweet =)

After what I consider to be a pretty successful 2015 year of purging and refining my wardrobe, and being mindful about my purchases, I'm very much looking forward to setting new goals and furthering my progress of perfecting my closet. 


How am I preparing?
  • I'm taking another sweep of my wardrobe to see if there are any other items I can remove;
  • I've set aside some items that may have re-sale value and listed them for sale to build a 'rainy day' reserve fund outside of my budget for some pre-loved bags I have had my eye on should they become suddenly available;
  • I'm checking my Stylebook App to remind myself of the number of items I have in each category and revise my 'no buy' lists;
  • I'm revisiting my 2015 resolutions to remind me of my goals and decide which goals to keep, revise, and what new goals to add; and
  • Reorganizing my closet
I'm looking forward to sharing my new goals with you and seeing how I can make 2016 an even more successful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment