Tuesday, December 1, 2015

November comings and goings

Goings - 6
  • Banana Republic colorblock sheath dress - was one of my staple wardobe pieces for work but is now pilling and showing signs of color bleeding into the white portion; tried to treat it but it didn't work.
  • My black sheath dress - this was purchased in 2014 at Target and for its price, I definitely got amazing cost per wear with it. Unfortunately it was getting too worn out.
  • Banana Republic navy dress pants - didn't like the wide-leg cut anymore; I have been slowly shifting towards skinny fitted pants for a more streamline look since I'm quite short.
  • J. Crew plaid tunic - too worn out
  • Sparrow blue short sleeved cardigan - lost its shape to due my laundry mishap =S
  • Banana Republic pinstriped black trousers - another pair of wide-leg pants that don't flatter me.

Comings - 8
  • Casual winter coat with fur hood - my mom gave it to me as she received it as a gift from a family friend but it's too big for her. *As great as it is to receive something for free, this, plus the earlier coat my mom gave me, and the casual jacket I purchased at H&M, puts me back where I was at the start of the year with my numbers in coats and jackets. Bummer.
  • black sleeveless top, gray waffled trousers, black trouser pant, plaid button-up, and navy & black pencil skirt
  • Marc by Marc Jacobs Printed Crosby quilted backpack - I found my perfect casual backpack!!! =D
  • Cole Haan Johanna ankle boots - was given to me pre-loved and gently worn from a family friend; very excited about these

No comments:

Post a Comment