Tuesday, February 10, 2015

New shoes! 3 pairs! Oops... OR, 3 pairs of perfect shoes

On Sunday I wandered into a Nine West boutique looking for some fun, colorful, sky-high heels (because you know, sometimes you just gotta have fun!) - of course I didn't find them. 

INSTEAD, I found 3 pairs of shoes that are perfect for my wardrobe and pieces I had been keeping my eye out on for a while (so I can't complain too much)


Ever since I discovered how much I love leopard print, I have been wanting a pair of pumps - these are so comfy and were a great price! My leopard flats are slowly deteriorating at the back of the heel so these will also slowly be replacements for them. I am also treating these as the fun, colorful, sky-high heels I couldn't find because they are just as fun =)

I always have a pair of black flats for work but since my last pair it's been a while since I've found one I really like so I just gave up. I found these with a tiny heel and almond toe and thought they were a perfect alternative - one of my goals is to try to be more girly with my shoes. Usually I wear really girly shoes for a few minutes at work and then change out of them, or for special occasions only - it's not because they hurt, it's just I'm always running around and in a rush and flats are just easier. Really hoping to change this habit.

I have been on the lookout for the perfect nude pump or wedge and although these aren't nude, I think they are the perfect neutral color for spring and summer. I have seen SO many
Pinterest inspirations with a light shoe and I am so happy to be able to 'complete' the look. 

All of these are perfect wardrobe staples and I can't wait to wear them! Unfortunately, they will have to wait until I return from my trip to snowy, very snowy, Nova Scotia to see my husband and in-laws. 

Can't wait to see my husband <3

Now, I have to let go of 3 pairs of shoes from my current collection to balance things out =S

2 comments:

  1. I like all of your new shoes eggtart! I love leopard print too! I could really use some comfy, black pumps. Are all of these shoes from the Nine West boutique?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank, Mimmy! Yes, all from Nine West and on sale. When I went home I went online and wanted to buy more lol - I didn't though haha

      Delete