Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Rave!!! - my Nine West kitten heels

I mentioned before that I purchased 3 pairs of Nine West shoes. 

Yesterday, I wore my black leather kitten heels for the first time and WOW... they are SO comfortable. I have NEVER worn a pair of shoes that seem to just mold perfectly to my feett. I wore them all day and forgot about the fact that they are even heels. I know, I know, kitten heels are more comfortable in general, but the comfort that I'm talking about with these is just too amazing for words. They felt like they were painted on to my feet! I don't normally do this, but I even went walking around the mall in them - I only ever wear flat shoes to the mall. AMAZING, that's all I can say - I highly recommend them. 


(Style name: Swaymeso)

I'm wondering if all Nine West shoes are this comfy. I own a pair of flat ankle boots, and 2 pairs of high-heeled sandals, (which for high-heeled sandals, were quite comfortable given the amount of time I was in them), but they definitely were not as comfortable as these.... I can't wait to try on the other two pairs I got since they sort of gave me the same 'foot feelings' as this one, when I was in the store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment