Tuesday, April 28, 2015

April comings and goings

I would say that April proved to be a successful month - these are some of its highlights
  • let go of a number of pieces of clothing, including a pair of shoes and a jacket
  • purchased some boot trees to take care of and prolong the life of my knee-high boots, of which I may only ever own one pair because of my weirdly large calves (yes, I'm bitter)
  • found a fantastic Spring/Summer dress in my current color capsule colors for an awesome price
  • added a new favourite - a 'grown-up' sweatshirt that I absolutely LOVE
  • turned a scarf from my existing wardrobe into a favourite
  • discovered a new outfit by putting together existing items from my closet
Comings:
  • Black and white color-block, racer-back dress from Banana Republic
  • Gray sweatshirt from Banana Republic
  • not directly wardrobe related, but still applicable - boot trees, and socks (something I HATE buying)
Goings:
  • 3 hoodies
  • 1 blouse
  • 2 pairs of jeans
  • 2 pair of runners
  • 1 casual jacket/blazer
  • 1 jacket
  • 1 canvas tote bag
  • 1 zip-up sweatshirt
  • 1 pair of sweatpants
  • 1 sleeveless top
That's 14 items! It's the largest number of wardrobe items I've let go of since the Great Purge.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your April additions, eggtart! I need to think about buying some boot trees too. Great job on purging too! ;)

    ReplyDelete