Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Starting April off right!

I am SO happy to share that I was able to pass to my friend several items that I no longer am able to fit into - I was able to let go of 11 items!!

I passed on:

  • 2 pairs of jeans
  • 3 hoodies
  • 1 zip-up
  • 1 pair of runners
  • 1 blouse
  • 1 blazer
  • 1 jacket 
  • 1 canvas tote
I am SO pleased to let go of my jeans, hoodies, runners, and jacket the most because they were items that I am trying to lower in number. 

What a great way to start April!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a great way to start April, eggtart! I also have a few more items to donate today; 2 jackets, 1 vest, 1 top and a skirt. The big challenge for me is not to feel like I need to replace them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fantastic, Mimmy, congrats!

      Yes, when I passed those items on, a part of me went whoop! let's see what I can replace them with; but seeing how difficult it was to minimize my numbers, it's really making me think twice before bringing anything back in.

      I've almost reached my 2015 goal of letting go of three jackets/coats - if I'm able to let go of one more by the end of the year, I'll be so happy!

      Delete