Friday, July 31, 2015

July comings and goings

What came in - 9
  • 2 dresses from my mom
  • Coach wallet - a surprise gift from my husband =)
  • Denim shorts
  • Ivory skinny belt - I LOVE this piece, easily a new wardrobe staple and favourite
  • Black crop top - not super short though!
  • 2 non-iron blouses
  • 1 short-sleeved blouse

What went out - 8
  • 1 pink collared shirt with argyle patterns - I started to feel kiddish in it
  • 1 black blouse - the material just made it very hot to wear
  • 1 ivory sleeveless top - I love it but this time when I wore it, it seemed like an item that needed a lot of fussing, which I didn't love. I am sad to part with it
  • 1 gray hoodie - I think over time I have been shrinking it in the wash, as well as outgrowing it =S x 2 (although that is one less hoodie I own! A category I've been wanting to downsize)
  • 1 olive skirt - too big now
  • 1 pair of shoes - sadly, a pair of my Cole Haans
  • 1 collared shirt
  • 1 dress

No comments:

Post a Comment