Friday, August 28, 2015

N's vacation capsule

This year, I haven't had the pleasure of going for vacation yet, but last month, N took some time off and headed to Fiji! She was nice enough to share her vacation capsule with us!


I love the bright colors and the easy flow of all her outfits - so breezy! Perfect for the warm weather. And the hat, love it!! Seeing other people's vacation outfits makes me have outfit envy - I wish I could get outta town just to put together outfits for it!

Side note: you may have noticed that July and August have been capsule free months for both N and I because of the hot summer (we weren't prepared when we decided to do capsules) but we will be returning to our capsules in September. 

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what I love more, eggtart; N's vacation outfits, or the idea of a Fiji vacation!! Please let her know that I found her vacation outfits amazing!��

    ReplyDelete