Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Holy cow I used a belt!

Today's post is rather exciting for me because it's the first time I made a conscious decision to use a belt to spruce up an outfit - how is this different from when I used belts before? Well, when I used a belt before, I knew it worked with the outfit and it just made sense to wear a belt. This time, I thought my outfit looked rather drab and decided that the belt would make it better, and it did! And through Pinterest inspirations, decided to belt the sweater as well.

Voila!


(The fact that I'm actually posting a photo of myself, goes to show how exciting this is for me haha).
I only own three belts haha and this is the only one I own that can be worn at my waist. For those interested, it's a Michael Kors reversible belt and fits twice around the waist.
Side note: my shoes are sneakers and they do match my belt - I would normally save sneakers for weekends but since today will be an in-office day for me, I thought, why not? If I do have an unexpected meeting with a client, I have a number of shoes to change into at the office hehe.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the way you used this belt to make your outfit pop! Love the sneaks too; metallic it looks like? Great outfit eggtart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mimmy! I definitely thought "Mimmy approved" the second I added the belt haha. Yes, the sneakers are metallic!

      Delete