Tuesday, January 6, 2015

January's capsule wardrobe

This is my first attempt at a capsule wardrobe and the choices for January's capsule were unfortunately not too well thought out because my husband is away, and my Stylebook App is on his phone, so I had to quickly throw something together before he left. 

For my capsules I will not include shoes or outerwear (the weather here is too unstable for that), bags or jewelry (taking baby steps), or staple items for layering like tank tops and t-shirts.

My capsule this month comprises of items that I am debating on letting go, items that I want to get in a few more wears before it has to go to the dry cleaners, and brighter colored pieces. This capsule may not go well (haha) but we'll see what happens.



2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of a capsule wardrobe each month, eggtart! I am not sure I could do this, but I like the idea. I am also trying to be ruthless in letting some more items in my closet go, while at the same time not regretting my decisions. It's a delicate balance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely been interesting. Today I had to present an offer and I realized that I like to have either a solid black or white piece to anchor my outfit when I present, or have any major meeting, so I had to add that to my January capsule. Moving forward, I will definitely have a few of those items in each capsule for variety throughout the month.

      Delete