Friday, January 23, 2015

Splurge! - Burberry Brit "Blackwell" coat in camel

One of my wardrobe and minimalism goals is to get my coat and jacket numbers down to approximately 10. I currently have almost triple that, and have been slowly wearing them through, letting them go, upgrading them, and not replacing any styles that I don't consider to be a staple in my wardrobe. 

I am aiming for 10 really classic and high-quality coats that are diverse, and want them to last me many many years - I found THIS beauty over the weekend during a team retreat to Bellevue, WA where a Nordstrom was attached to our hotel. 



I love the neutral color and warmth, but most importantly, I love that it looks like a casual coat but can be worn in a professional setting due to its clean lines. I currently don't even have a casual wool coat (that fits me) and this will do double-duty in my work and weekend wardrobe. 

I am already wearing her!

2 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful eggtart, and looks great on you too! A Nordstrom attached to a hotel, now that sounds like my kind of place to stay! ;)

    ReplyDelete