Friday, March 13, 2015

So far so good...

We're almost nearing mid-month of March and so far I've managed to keep my goal of not making any purchases. 

I do put it out there that I did purchase two items from Target, NOT for my wardrobe, but to help me organize and de-clutter my bathroom. 

I purchased some little containers that were less than $1/each for a pack of 2 (I bought 2) and a jewelry stand. I don't have a jewelry box as I hide my valuables haha, and I've never been one to pay too much attention to costume jewelry. Last year, however, I did commit to incorporating more of my costume jewelry into my style  and daily wardrobe. I have been eyeing a jewelry stand for ages but just didn't feel compelled to shell out $20 for it - I know, I can be SUPER cheap about some things. With Target lowering their prices as their Canadian stores close down, I figure, finally, why not. 

I now have de-cluttered my small counter top (I live in a condo, trust me, there is practically no counter space) and feel a lot more organized. My jewelry is now where I can see it and easily accessible - loving it!

I don't count this as a wardrobe purchase, but more so, as necessary tools to help manage my life, thus bringing me more clarity and joy =)


No comments:

Post a Comment