Tuesday, March 3, 2015

An amazing find for me - GAP boyfriend shirts

I love dress shirts - I think they look amazing on people! 

Unfortunately, they were an article of clothing that I found difficult to buy - they would either be too tight across the chest, or fit my chest and then be too big around my shoulders and back, or just over-all too tight or too large. And then there's always the gape between the buttons - so many gaps!

Last year I was shopping at the GAP (I love their sales and grab my trendier items from there (trendier for me, not necessarily trendy haha); and their sales are amazing) and came across a dress shirt and I thought, why not - by this time, I had decided that I wasn't going to wear dress shirts any more but I figured I've already been disappointed this many times that once more isn't going to make a difference. 

I tried, and fell in love - GAP's boyfriend fit shirts fit me to a T and since my discovery, have added 5 of them to my wardrobe, including the much raved about 'chambray shirt,' and wear them constantly. I also really love this pink plaid one - it looks great with so many things!



And the gaps? Depending on the material, there are none! For the thinner ones, there's only 1! Which I just tape up using double-sided tape =) 





No comments:

Post a Comment