Tuesday, June 9, 2015

My first pair of Converse = excitement!

Over the weekend my husband and I were bored and with nothing planned, and not wanting to swelter in the heat-box that is our condo, made an impromptu trip to the Seattle Premium Outlets. Husband wanted to get a new pair of Converse (practically his uniform; he ended up buying 3!!!) and I finally found a pair that works for me. 

I have wanted a pair of Converse for a very long time (SO many awesome Pinterest inspirations I've been wanting to try) but the high-tops were just too much hassle for me with the constant tying and untying, and the low-rise ones kind of made my feet look like Ronald McDonald's; they also feel a bit uncomfortable because they are more narrow than the Adidas sneakers that I love and used to wear constantly (when I had more chances to dress casual).

Usually I don't look but husband was taking a bit long in making his color choices so I spent some time in the women's section and came across THESE, Converse shoreline slip-ons in beige - 

Wearing them already!

They are of the vintage nature, low-rise, NO TYING required, and just lets me slip them on easily like flats. And since there is no tying, the lace part doesn't go as high up on my foot, making it more comfortable for my wider feet, and the elastic back makes them nice and snug. I'm so excited to use these in my weekend outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment