Friday, June 26, 2015

Not feeling myself lately

For a while I was doing a great job of keeping up with my outfits. This week, I've been feeling a bit out of sorts. I know it shouldn't really be that big of a deal, but for some reason, I feel uninspired and unable to put together outfits I feel good in. You've probably noticed a change in my ootds - they lack feeling and energy. Or you may not. But I notice it in myself. Even in outfits that are similar to what I normally wear, I don't feel good in. 

Lately, mornings have been a struggle and it takes me forever to get dressed. I'm just not feeling it. It's not fun. I am dreading mornings lately =( 

Maybe it's just been a long week at work. I hope the weekend will give me a pick me up and put some spark back in me so I can look forward to putting together outfits again. 

2 comments:

  1. I have liked your recent ootd's, eggtart; they look great! That being said, I can definitely relate to at times feeling uninspired. If I don't post on my thread it may be, because I am repeating a favorite look, or that I am feeling uninspired. I sometimes take a "fashion break", and so far it seems like ideas pop into my head again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mimmy. I think I have just been really tired from work this week - I have been getting home really late and have very little time at home before I have to sleep and do it all again the next day. Leaves little time to think about outfits and then it leaves me feeling like I'm getting dressed because I have to wear clothes lol. I feel better today and felt happy and comfy in my ootd. I looked back at my ootds this week and really like a few of them; I think I will feel the enjoyment of them, next time around =)

    ReplyDelete