Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June comings and goings

What came in - 3
  • Converse sneakers
  • Mint green sleeveless blouse
  • Bracelet
What went out - 9
  • A summer dress from years ago that I decided to let my cousin have to explore more sewing projects
  • Nude Chanel nail polish 
  • 4 graphic tees that I'm going to have my cousin turn into drawstring bags for travel uses
  • 1 t-shirt - didn't fit the same
  • 1 tank top - too small now
  • UPDATE: I DID decide to let this one go.


  • not wardrobe related, but my parents are renovating their basement so I donated a lot of my childhood toys and tossed a lot of things I had been keeping. They also purged and let go of a lot of stuff so we have a trunk full of stuff to donate. Hurray!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great month, eggtart! Net reduction in your total number of closet items. I am still doing fairly well overall; but notice I am having a tough time resisting shoes. So far this year I have bought 5 pairs and let 5 pairs go. My plan though was to reduce my total number of shoes, not just replace them. Oh well, I will continue to work on this; I am determined to eventually have a more reasonable (?) number of items in my closet! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, you evened out! For shoes, that's what I'm at least hoping for, just to even out haha... but I noticed that I have 2 pairs that look like they will need replacing soon - they are my go-tos and I don't own anything that could substitute them, but I think I can just buy one pair and it would be fine. The ones that are getting run down are my leopard flats and low silver wedges so I think I'm just going to find another leopard flat that I love and use that as my everyday. I had no idea I would fall so much in love with leopard until I tried. Never say never!

      Delete