Thursday, November 27, 2014

Too cool for me

Last night I decided to donate these gloves. They are just too cool for me.
I bought these years ago and I had all these outfit ideas for them but unfortunately, those never materialized - I just don't' see myself walking down the street as if I'm on a runway (which is what I imagine someone wearing these to be doing, and ever-so stylishly!)
Not to mention, when it gets to be glove season here, I need to be kept warm.
Seeing as they don't work for me, it's time to pass them on to someone who can enjoy them.
(Once, I did use them as an emergency golf glove when I went to the driving range and didn't have any gear with me - that did work pretty well but they deserve better)

1 comment:

  1. I know this feeling too; in my case it happened with a pair of sunglasses. It had to do with the shape. Beautiful glasses, but not for the shape of my face. Pricey, so I kept them for a long time without wearing them. They are now for sale on the Fashion Project website. I know there is someone who could pull them off; just not me!

    ReplyDelete